LIMITED 2 YEAR WARRANTY
The warranty is valid for a period of 2 year after purchase. Improper use of this product or any deviations to the general guidance given in the user manual will void the warranty. This non-transferable warranty applies only to the original purchaser and proof of purchase is required for all claims.
This warranty applies to the toilet installed for residential use only.
We warrant that, when installed in accordance with the Recognised Plumbing Industry Practice, the toilets are free of manufacturing defects for a period of two (2) year from the date of purchase.
We will repair or replace the damaged product or parts only if they were installed and used in a proper way according this user manual.
Before accepting to repair or replace the product, we are entitled to send a representative to inspect the product. We will offer free of charge service for inspecting, repairing and replacing for the items within this warranty period; However the freight charges are the customer’s responsibility.
INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR WARRANTY COVERAGE
This warranty does not cover damages or failure attributable to:
– Toilets installed with obvious visual defects.
– Rough handling or improper operation.
– The presence of sediment or impurity in the water supply system used.
– Defects or damages to toilets caused by installation that does not comply strictly with the instructions set forth in the Recognised Plumbing Industry Practice.
– Defects or damage to toilets caused by severe accidents (e.g. fire, electric surge, etc.)
– Damage caused by flooding or standing water from leaking pipes, faucets, household appliances, etc; Up to and including flooding and any damage caused by acts of God.two
NOTES ON WARRANTY
This warranty applies only to the original purchaser and installation site and is not transferable.
FOR WARRANTY SERVICE
– To make a claim, contact us no later than 30 days following the date of discovery or detection of defect.
– Proof of purchase, such as the bill of sale is mandatory when requesting warranty service.
– We reserve the right to designate a representative to inspect the vanity for analysis.
– No unauthorized person, installer, dealer, agent or employee of us or any representative is entitled to assume any liability on behalf of us relating to the sale of this product or has the authority to increase or alter the obligations or limitations of this warranty