Bidets are a common fixture in bathrooms across Europe, but they are growing in popularity as the culture of modern Australia and America develops. These are no longer the traditional porcelain fixtures next to the toilet but are redesigned to save space and provide a more spa-like experience.
What is a Bidet?
Bidet toilets spray a jet of water after you use the toilet to wash. Bidets today are part of the toilet and have a hygienic nozzle that lets you direct the water stream to exactly where you need it for easy positioning. When not in use, the bidet retracts into the seat, and the new bidet toilet combos are available in numerous shapes, sizes, and designs.
How does a bidet work?
A bidet attachment is a simple device that can be connected to existing toilets. Since most bidet attachments do not use electricity, their mechanism for spraying water is quite simple, as it is powered by water pressure. Bidet attachments redirect water from pipes to nozzles you control.
Bidet toilet seats can come with an array of features to make your bathroom experience more comfortable, convenient, and clean. In contrast to the previous type, this type requires electricity, which powers features such as the air dryer, heated seat, temperature selection, and remote control. The detailed mechanisms in this sophisticated thing allow you to get the comfort level you need and the hygiene you desire.
Why should you use a bidet toilet?
Despite their popularity, you’ll find many reasons why using a bidet instead of a conventional toilet is better. Read to find out what we think are the top benefits of using a bidet toilet:
1) Support good health: Bidets are less irritating and more hygienic than toilet paper, and for chronic health conditions such as hemorrhoids, they provide substantial relief. The market also offers toilet-bidet combinations with hygienic filtered water, technology that keeps the toilet bowl clean, and deodorizers that help reduce odors.
2) Saves Water: While the bidet itself requires water, the amount of water that is needed to make toilet paper is often underestimated. Even though most modern bidets require electricity, the cost is minimal even with heavy usage.
3) Add daily luxury: A bidet-equipped bathroom feels like a spa as it’s pleasant, enjoyable, comfortable, and makes the ultimate luxury bathroom upgrade.
4) Affordable: Bidet attachments and bidet seats are easy to install, and very affordable, turning your existing toilet into a modern, comfortable, money-saving throne.
5) Types of Bidets: There are all sorts of options to buy bidets which include toilets with integrated bidets: bidet seats: bidet attachments: handheld bidets that don’t require you to do a complete remodel.
6) Environment-friendly: By eliminating the need to manufacture and overuse toilet paper, bidet toilets help conserve trees.
The Bottom Line:
Bidet trends are on the rise, and operating one isn’t hard anymore. Now that you know about bidets, how they work, and their benefits, you can now decide if you and your family can benefit from this popular cleanliness fixture or not.Looking to buy a Bidet toilet in Australia? Lafeme is the leading brand in Australia for smart toilets and bidet seats. We offer an innovative range of electric and non-electric bidet products with excellent quality and reasonable price.